Reporting to the Head of Art, you will:
- Drive the execution of various pre-opening and preview events. Plan and lead the Front of House activities of the galleries and other regular events including artist talks, film presentations and seminars
- Manage and co-ordinate the installation of Public Art works across the site
- Develop the Artist in Resident Studio Program Plan. Manage and execute the plan to ensure the program is operated smoothly and effectively in collaboration with the Heritage Team and the Program committee
- Cultivate and maintain good rapport with potential support groups, patrons and sponsors. Work closely with the Business Development Manager and manage the sponsorship and patronage relations for the long term development of the organization.
- Establish and maintain the database for effective administration of stakeholder activities
- Coordinate with the Marketing and Communications team in managing the social-media communication regarding all the events and activities organized by the Department
You should have/be
- Degree in Arts or PR/ Marketing
- At least 4 years’ in marketing, communication and realization of contemporary art events in Asia, with exposure in stakeholder development, planning and executing high profile events
- Interest and passion in contemporary art
- Excellent Hong Kong and Asian contemporary art network
- Excellent communication skill in English and Chinese, particularly strong in English writing and presentation skills.
How to apply:
Address: Human Resources Manager
The Jockey Club CPS Limited
6/F, Wilson House
19-27 Wyndham Street
Central Hong Kong
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.